Living + Teaching in Tournefeuille, France
Where to Drink
Where to Eat
Where to Party + Dance
Best Spot to Grab a Coffee
Must-See | Must-Do
Museums to Visit
Ideas for Day + Weekend Trips
- Parc de la Ramée for biking and jogging paths
- Visiting the little lake
- Parc de la Ramée
- Through the town's little streets
- 0€ per month (meals included) living with a host family and working jointly as a live-in au pair
Worst Things About City
Best Things About Tournefeuille
- Close proximity to Blagnac Airport (10 minutes)
- Very close to Toulouse
- Buses are not very frequent and not always on time
- Tournefeuille is not located on the metro or tram route, making it a bit more complicated to get to/from Toulouse
- Cannot get to many places around Tournefeuille early in the morning or after 18h/19h when the buses stop running
Pro-Tips from Past + Current Teaching Assistants
- Tournefeuille is a nice little suburb, but it's not for young people to really live and absolutely not for someone who does not have access to a car.
- If placed in a school in Tournefeuille, it is highly recommended to find housing in Toulouse and commute by metro and bus.
Do you have information + preferences about Tournefeuille?
Feel free to fill out this form to share your own experiences!
Neighboring City Guides